Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shakespearean Sonnets

Sonnet 73
     Love can make it through anything including death.  It is the most powerful thing on earth.  Love makes it through the season of fall.  Fall is the season of death.  It brings all plant life to death.  All the leaves change color and fall to the ground. 
When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang
Upon those boughs which shake against the cold

Shakespeare claims that love can make it through anything.
     Love can make it through anything.  When I was two years old my mother died.  My dad always reminds me how great of a woman she was.  My dad still truely loves her even after she has died.  I love her too.   She loves us both.  So Shakeseare is right still today.  Love  can make it through anything.

1 comment:

  1. Nick,

    Your short, simple sentences create a lack of depth. While you have the required number of sentences, it seems like you break up sentences in to smaller pieces to get there, sacrificing depth.

    ReplyDelete